Category: Team Tactics
- Designate a "channel" on each side of the field.
- One player from each team is allowed to go into the channel.
- If the ball is played into the channel, the player can dribble, without being defended, and serve the ball into the box.
- Progress by allowing the "server" to defend in the channel, but, at the same time, allow a teammate to support inside the channel as well.
- Proper technique of crossing.
- Timing of runs into the box.
- Defensive heading: Head high, far and wide.
- Attacking heading: head down on goal.
- Clear sky
- Temperature: 28.4 °F, feels like 17 °F
- Wind: West, 15 mph, gusts up to 20.7 mph
- Rel. Humidity: 36 %
Sat, 12/10/2016 - 12:53pm