Category: Team Tactics
- Designate a "channel" on each side of the field.
- One player from each team is allowed to go into the channel.
- If the ball is played into the channel, the player can dribble, without being defended, and serve the ball into the box.
- Progress by allowing the "server" to defend in the channel, but, at the same time, allow a teammate to support inside the channel as well.
- Proper technique of crossing.
- Timing of runs into the box.
- Defensive heading: Head high, far and wide.
- Attacking heading: head down on goal.
- Overcast, mist
- Temperature: 39.2 °F, feels like 34.9 °F
- Wind: Northwest, 5.8 mph
- Rel. Humidity: 100 %
Wed, 12/02/2015 - 12:53am