Shoe Swap Program
Don't pay for new cleats, trade what you don't use anymore!
Norwood Youth Soccer is aware that your children grow at an alarming rate. For this reason, we have implemented a new program that will hopefully prevent families from having to buy a brand new pair of soccer cleats, from one season to the next.
Here's how it works:
- Donate a pair of cleats "clean & in reasonably good shape" which you no longer use. In exchange make a "one for one" trade from the collection bin.
- If you are in need of cleats but have none to trade, we just ask for a small donation ($5) that will be used for a High School Soccer Player Scholarship
- Just donate your cleats even if you don't want a new pair.
- "Meet the coach" day
- The first Monday and Wednesday practice of each season
- The first weekend of each season
- The last Saturday of each season
Tracey Jones (Founder of the NYS Shoe Swap Program, a soccer mom and a coach) will have the shoe bin outside of the Snack Shack as you enter the fields at the Coackley Middle School. Here you can make the swap!
Please remember, your cleats must be clean and in reasonably good condition.
The only way that this program can be a success is with your cooperation.