We are very excited to kick off the start of the fall season!
A few reminders as we get started:
- Please think about bringing bug spray to the fields given the recent EEE advisories (see map).
- No jewelry is allowed to be worn by any players. Earrings are not permitted even if covered by tape.
- Parents/spectators must be on the opposite side of the field from the teams (also not behind or around the goal).
- Please remind the kiddos not to the hang on the goals or play with the flags.
- Our youth soccer program relies solely on volunteers. Please consider volunteering at the concession stand!
- Have fun!