*Updated March 12, 2020*
The remaining sessions of Winter Skills have been CANCELLED per the Norwood Public Schools.
Updated January 6, 2020:
Due to low registration numbers, we have cancelled certain sessions and consolidated other sessions:
- Pre-K & K
- This session has been CANCELLED.
- Grades 1-3
- This session will be held on Tuesday nights from 6-7 at the Cleveland Elementary School.
- Grades 4-8
- This session will be held on Tuesday nights from 7-8 at the Cleveland Elementary School.
The sessions will start Tuesday January 7th and run through March 17th. There are no sessions on February 18th (vacation) and March 3rd (primary election).
Norwood Youth Soccer is once again offering winter skills clinics coached by our Revolution coaches.
- Where: Cleveland Elementary School or Prescott Elementary School gymnasiums
- When: 9 sessions starting January 7th (Tuesday session) and January 9th (Thursday session). Please see attachment below for exact schedule. (Make up dates will be available for weather related cancellations).
- Cost: $90
- Important: A minimum number of registrants is required for each session. If the minimum number is not met, the session will be cancelled.
- Pre & K
Day & Time: Thursday 6pm - 7pm
- Grades 1 through 3
Day & Time: Tuesday 6pm - 7pm
- Grades 4 through 6
Day & Time: Thursday 7pm - 8pm
- Grades 7 through 8
Day & Time: Tuesday 7pm - 8pm
Players should arrive 5-10 minutes early so that the sessions can begin promptly. Please wear sneakers or indoor soccer shoes and shin guards, and bring a size 3 (pre-K through Grade 2) , size 4 (Grade 3 through Grade 6), or size 5 (Grade 7 and Grade 8) soccer ball and a water bottle for breaks.
Reminder, there are no winter clinic sessions the week of school vacation.
|Winter 2020 Winter Clinics.pdf||209.67 KB|