COVID-19: Season Delayed/Updated April 3rd

April 3, 2020: Please see update at the bottom of the screen from MYSA.


Please see below for a note from Norwood Youth Soccer President, Chris LoPiccolo:



I hope you are all staying safe and health as we move through these crazy times.  I’m sure you are all as stir-crazy as I am right now, but unfortunately, ad the direction of Mass Youth Soccer, we will not be allowed to begin any sanctioned soccer events until April 27, with no games until May 2.  This is the latest we will start the season, and still be able to play a full 10-week schedule.  We are working in contingency plans to potentially play a shorter season, if we are allowed to start later in May.  However, it is unlikely that we will play less than 5-weeks.

I know many of you have asked, the board will be discussing how to handle refunds if we are forced to cancel the season.  This will be communicated once we have decided the best course of action.

Below please find the attachment of the full text of the message from Mass Youth Soccer.

Stay safe everyone.


Chris LoPiccolo


Attachment Size
MYSA April 2 Update .pdf 93.92 KB