The Registration link is at the bottom of the page. Learn more about our programs below.
About the Intramural Program:
- Programs available for Grades Pre-K (child must be 4 by 9/1/2018) through Grade 2
- Grades Pre-K and K: Combined practice/game session on Saturday.
- Grades 1 and 2: One practice per week (Monday or Wednesday) and one game per week on Friday.
- The season is approximately 10 weeks with first games being held the weekend of September 7, 2018 (weather permitting).
- Each new player to the program in Grades K -2 will have to purchase a jersey from Day Street Sports ($25).
- $75 for Grades Pre-K - K and $95 for Grades 1-2.
About the Travel Program (NYS reserves the right to close or wait list any age group (late fee may apply) at any time due to roster restrictions):
- For children in Grade 3 - Travel Lite Program:
One practice per week and one game per week (subject to schedule changes). Games, home and away, with local towns including Canton, Medfield, Walpole, and Westwood.
- For children in Grades 4-8 - BAYS League:
Two practices per week and one game per week (subject to schedule changes). If you are unsure of what age group you should sign up for, BAYS has a tool that can help you here.
- If your child is entering Grade 3 or 4 or if new to the soccer program, a uniform must be purchased at Day Street Sports.
- To guarantee that your child has their uniform by the time the season starts, your order must be placed in advance.
- We are offering both a unisex and a girls uniform and players may choose from either (and mix and match). Price and kit content depend on age group.
- Any questions may be directed to Jon McCahon at [email protected]
- $95 for Grade 3, $120 Grades 4 - 8
- Mass Youth Soccer requires that all players placed on travel rosters at Grade 4 and up must have their birthdate verified by the affiliated club. Please note that we will only need to see the player's birth certificate once which will allow NYS to be in compliance with FIFA regulations. To help facilitate this process, the players are required to send a copy of the birth certificate to NYS by mail. The document will be verified and, if requested, returned to the families. Our mailing address is Norwood Youth Soccer, P.O. Box 782, Norwood, MA 02062.
General - Intramural and Travel
- Registration closes on July 1, 2018 for the Travel program and on August 12, 2018 for the Intramural and Third Grade Travel Lite program. Any registrations after these dates may not be guaranteed a roster spot or may be subject to a $10 late fee. An additional $5 processing fee applies for registrations paid for by check. There is a family maximum of $300 for any one family for a single season of soccer. However, fees for players in the Academy Program are not included in the determination of the family maximum amount.
NYS reserves the right to close or wait list any age group (late fee may apply) at any time due to roster restrictions.
Registration is also open for our Challenger Program. Click here for more info!