The Registration link is at the bottom of the page. Learn more about our programs below.
About the Intramural Program:
- Programs available for Grades Pre-K (child must be 4 by April 10, 2021) through Grade 3
- Grades Pre-K and K: Combined practice/game session on Saturday morning at Coakley Middle School. The time the children will play is TBD and will be based on the number of registrants.
- Grades 1 and 2: One practice per week (Monday or Wednesday at 6pm) and one game per week at Coakley Middle School on Friday, at either the 6pm or 7pm time slot which can differ by week. There may be a weekend or two where games will be moved from Friday to an alternative day.
- Grade 3 (Travel Lite Program): Two practices per week and one game per week (subject to schedule changes). Games, home and away, with local towns including Canton, Medfield, Walpole, and Westwood.
- The season is approximately 10 weeks with first games being held the weekend of April 10, 2021 (weather permitting).
- Please be advised that you must submit practice night requests during the Registration process. You may note this request in the comment field. NYS will do its best to accommodate such requests if received in a timely manner.
- We do not accept requests to have a child play on the same team as another child. We will, however, accommodate carpooling needs by placing children on the same practice night.
- Pre-K t-shirts will be provided by the league. Each new player to the program in Grades K -2 will have to purchase a jersey from Day Street Sports ($25). Players in Grade 3 can choose to buy a travel uniform at Day Street Sports or wear the intramural jersey.
- $75 for Grades Pre-K - K, $95 for Grades 1-3
About the Travel Program (NYS reserves the right to close or wait list any age group (late fee may apply) at any time due to roster restrictions):
- For children in Grades 4-12* - BAYS League:
Two practices per week and one game per week (subject to schedule changes). If you are unsure of what age group you should sign up for, BAYS has a tool that can help you here.
*Please note registrations for Grades 9-12 will go right to the Waitlist. Once we receive the requisite amount of players, registrations will be released and an email will be sent for payment.
- If your child is entering Grade 4 or if new to the travel program, a uniform must be purchased at Day Street Sports.
- To guarantee that your child has their uniform by the time the season starts, your order must be placed in advance.
- We are offering both a unisex and a girls uniform and players may choose from either (and mix and match). Price and kit content depend on age group.
- Any questions may be directed to Jon McCahon at [email protected]
- $120 for Grades 4 - 12
- Mass Youth Soccer requires that all players placed on travel rosters at Grade 4 and up must have their birthdate verified by the affiliated club. Please note that we will only need to see the player's birth certificate once which will allow NYS to be in compliance with FIFA regulations. To help facilitate this process, the players are required to send a copy of the birth certificate to NYS by mail or email by sending it to Chris LoPiccolo at [email protected] The document will be verified and, if mailed and requested, returned to the families. Our mailing address is Norwood Youth Soccer, P.O. Box 782, Norwood, MA 02062.
General - Intramural and Travel
- Registration closes on January 10, 2021 for the Travel Program and March 7, 2021 for the Intramural and Third Grade Travel Lite programs. Any registrations after these dates may not be guaranteed a roster spot or may be subject to a $10 late fee. An additional $5 processing fee applies for registrations paid for by check. There is a family maximum of $300 for any one family for a single season of soccer. Please be aware that no jewelry is allowed during games or practices. Please keep this in mind when having a child's ears pierced before or during the season.
NYS reserves the right to close or wait list any age group (late fee may apply) at any time due to roster restrictions.