Category: Team Tactics
Click here for large diagram
- In each box, the attacking team plays keepaway from the other team.
- If the defending team steals the ball, they try to play it to the other box where two of their teammates are waiting.
- When the pass is made, the two players who stole the ball quickly follow their pass in to support.
- The other team then send two players in to steal the ball back.
- Play continues to transfer from one box to the other.
- If the ball goes out of bounds, it goes over to the other team for a kick-in or throw-in.
- Passing and receiving
- Team attacking and defending shape
- Attacking team gets a point if they split defenders with a pass.
- Team that gets the most passes in a row without losing possession wins.